Are you a seasoned commercial property management professional with a passion for excellence? Do you thrive in a dynamic and close-knit team environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at O’Neill & Co.
As a vital member of our small yet tightly-knit team, you’ll be at the forefront of managing a diverse portfolio of properties for our esteemed clients. Backed by a dedicated commercial property administrator and supported by a team that includes an operations manager, administrative coordinator, marketing manager, and skilled surveyors, you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining our commitment to exceptional service and client satisfaction.
At O’Neill & Co. we take pride in our collaborative work culture that fosters innovation and encourages professional growth. If you’re ready to bring your expertise to a team that values your contributions and offers a stimulating work environment, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us.
- Financial management – prepare and monitor service charge budgets and sinking funds, oversee debt collection process where required.
- Communication management – Tenant and Landlord liaison, client meeting and reporting.
- Co-ordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing work to support staff.
- Conduct site visits on a regular basis and have full site knowledge.
- Prepare reports for all clients and management.
- Prepare service charge budgets and apportionment schedules.
- Manage and maintain our in-house Property Database with all relevant asset information.
- Oversee rent collection across the portfolio and initiate any debt collection procedures as required.
- Insurance Management.
- Management of all outsourced contractor services.
- Project Management Initiating and Management of enhancement works.
- Management of Planned Preventative Reserve Fund programmes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working within the commercial property industry.
- Qualification in Property and/or relevant degree and/or experience necessary for PSRA licensing.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills.
- Strong computer skills are essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task and to meet strict deadlines.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, goal and results orientated.
- Ability to identify opportunities.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to provide a proactive approach to property management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience of Re-Leased & Acquaint software a plus but not a requirement.
- Have a full Irish driving license and insured operable vehicle.
➡This is a full-time permanent position, based in our office in Naas, Co. Kildare.
➡An attractive remuneration package reflective of the position is available.
APPLY today – send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com